Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Monday, August 29, 2005

Half a Pound

Hey all, down half a pound. I'm kinda disappointed with myself, made some crappy food choices this week and probably woulda been down more. Gotta kick myself in the @ss. We had a weekend away, with BBQ's and family dues. I did excercise Mon, Tues, Wed & Thurs walking 6km each day. Friday we went to a wedding so I did a little dancing, but nothing the way I used to! I don't dance quite as well (at least in my own eyes) without the "liquid courage"! *L* Hopefully this week is a little better, and there are less cookies and more veggies!

Have a good week gals!

Mandi

Comments:
Hey Mandi- half a pound is still worth something!! That is awesome that you are still going down! Way to go . . . and next week means more weight lost!!
 
Nothing to sneeze at my friend! I'm not budging at all! I'll have to try the more veggies less cookies thing ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?