Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Monday, August 29, 2005

Happy Monday Peeps

So I had a bad weekend..not really I guess..I worked out a lot..plus took the kids to the park sevral times where I had to chase baby spawn all over...Saturday I bought me a new podometer...IT TALKS...lol...Yup I gots me a shiny new talking podometer..:)..It tells me how many steps I have taken, how many caloires I have burned, how many miles i have walked and How long I have been walking...it is cool beans guys..lol

I am only down one more pound.....but its ok...I have been a slacker laterly..

For breakfast today I had a bowl of Golden Gramhms and skim milk...for lunch I just ate a spagetii lean cusine...and then I had an apple and some fat free carmel to dip it in...oh so yummy.....

Today is my babies birthday so I will be having cake today....but I am gonna try and work it off tonghit...lol

Hope all you guys are coming along great....
christina

Comments:
My pedometer talks too... and crows like a rooster and plays annoying classical music. Sometimes I wish it would shut up but my fat is always pushing the buttons on the darn thing. ROFL ;)

Keep it up!
 
You both crack me up!! :) WHERE did you guys find "talking" pedometers?! That is hilarious . . . especially Tee's who crows like a rooster! That is great. Christina-one pound is awesome!!! :) It is one pound less than before!! :)
 
Zoe - Mine is from Good old WalMart and was cheap. (Can't remember how much though.)
 
and mine was from target..lol
 
Whoa ! blogging can be so interesting ! I had been working out and dieting for a month, lost almost 4.4 pounds. But of late i felt like quitting doing all this my weight loss is on stand still now :( . All i do is eat less and have cut down wheat and rice. Im 17 but at 17 your weight should fall at faster rate.
Anyone please enlighten me about some good dieting recipes and hip tonning exercise.
love this place !
 
If you keep having days like today the pounds will come off. Today I recommitted to stick to my diet. And so far I'm doing great. I only eat when I'm really hungry and keep the portions small. I saw your name is Bumbling Bav over at Rebekahs site, but things look so different, I thought I was in the wrong place, unless there's two of you.
 
Ok, I just figured it out. I thought I was at Bumbling Bav's site, but this is a group site. I get it! My neice and I have a site called the two fat chicks. We started in February and she lost 70 pounds already. Great site and keep up the hard work.
 
whoa darlean you had me worried for a minute...i thought you were going insane..lol...andera is bumnbling bav..:)

70 pounds is awsome...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?