Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Monday, August 08, 2005

Hello!!!

Hey ladies!!!! I am so excited to be a part of this blog!! I just wanted to let you all know that I am so desperate to lose this weight. This is perfect!! Ok, so here is the scoop! I had lost 25 lbs. on Weight Watchers (which I love, and am still doing) but, I took a "break" for a while and gained 10 back. :( Sooooo, I totally recommitted myself in July-joined up with WW again, started exercising my booty off . . . . and then, we left on our road trip . . . to my parent's home, where my mom thinks that everything needs to be celebrated with food! She has baked four chocolate cakes for us since we got here - one week ago!! Right now in the pantry there is a stash of Twix, Snickers, 3Musketeers, M&M's, and Turtles . . . just for us.
Nice, huh. NOTTTT!! I am having such a hard time- not to mention all of the eating out. So, this being my first entry, I will have to pull from you guys to find the will power not to just gorge myself!! I have been exercising this past week and I am going to try to keep that up . . . I am going to be on vacation until the 23rd. So, it is going to be a while until I am back into my own controlled environment. But, I am sooooo excited!! I can't wait to make this journey with you all!! WE CAN DO IT!! I want to lose 25 lbs. Ok, on that note, my key and motivation phrase is, "I have a choice!" From now on I am going to chose to start choosing differently. Good luck! :)



EDITED TO ADD: Written by Zoe.

Comments:
Welcome! (Although I missed your name if you said it). It looks like you and I are trying for about the same amount of weight!! Good luck!
 
LOL. It's Zoe - she didn't know she needs to sign her name.

Zoe - your Mom's house sounds like a danger zone! Good Lord! Get out of there soon! LOL.

Welcome aboard!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?