Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

help me...someone please

I have been slipping...just a tad....My workouts have been a little less this last week....My pedomter battires keep falling out..which is making me very frustrated....

I am gonna work out when i get home from work tonght.....I feel like a big fat slob latley...please help this poor poor old lady...LOL

hope everyone else is doing better than I..

christina

Comments:
stick some tape on that pedometer and keep on going! or buy a new one--you can probably find one for under 10 bucks. keep on keeping on, Girl! you can do this!
 
thank u ruthie;)
 
hey! turn that frown upside down! the worst thing you can do is put yourself down! so what, you've fallen off track? the best thing to do is jump right back on! you can do it!!
 
Christina . . . is your period getting ready to start?! :) LOL! You can do it girl!
 
mandi, thanks for the encourgement:)

zoe,lol..lol..i wish i had that excuse:-)
 
Where's the duct tape?!

Keep it up - You can do it. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?