Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Friday, August 26, 2005

hey peeps

Ok so tonight I got off my fat rear and did 20 minutes on my treadmill...along with some weight training..I will admit the last 2 days I had been slacking on my workout..but after tongiht..I feel so much better when I work out..so it gave me the motivation to do it every night now...

Oh I quit my job today and am starting up my own buisness...kinda weird huh?

so I am a bit stressed and looking forward to the next few months...

well I have not weighed myslef this week I totally forgot..but will soon

christina

Comments:
Congratulations! Hope the new business is a success :)
 
That is awesome Christina! Congrats on starting a new business too . . . you are very brave!
 
Hey Christina, good work. What kind of a business are you starting? Ideally when I go off of maternity leave I'd like to start my own business.
 
Christina - I saw on your blog that you quit. Good for you! That job was a drain on you. Don't be stressed - you're going to do great! :)
 
thank you guys,...your the best:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?