Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Hi everyone!

Just wanting to check in and say hi and see how everyone is doing. Things here have went well. I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday, so I assume I'll get weighed there, but I won't weigh on the scale that I originally weighed on until probably Saturday. I'm hoping to be able to move my ticker a little bit then. I'll be able to get in another treadmill session tomorrow, so maybe that will help me out for Thursday! :)
Hope everyone else is doing well. Does anyone think we should have an official "check in" weight day kinda like Weight Watchers so we know it's coming up and we'll have to confess? I think that might be a little more incentive for me to work a little harder during gym time.
Melissa

Comments:
That sounds like a wonderful idea but I do not have a scale here at home so I probably would not be able to participate!
 
I think it's an awful idea! LOL. ;) I'm just kidding.... I'm avoiding the scale. I'm on my period and not exercising and eating too much. Sandy already yelled at me. (wah!)... LOL.

Seriously, if we do this weekly weigh in, anyone bloated from PMS or on their period should have immunity. LOL.
 
sounds good to me....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?