Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Thursday, August 11, 2005

How is everyone doing?

I want to hear total weight loss and how you have been meeting your goals. That always inspires me when others are doing well.
Weight loss for me: 7 pounds that I know of. Weigh day is Saturday
Goals: I have been excercising about 3 times a week with the treadmill and I hope to start doing crunches every day.
How about you?
Melissa

Comments:
well treadmill 6 days a week..or a walk with kids..weights..shit..i dont know..i have onoy lost like 5 pounds so I am in no place to say..lol
 
I have lost only 3.5 lbs that I have KEPT OFF. For exercise I swim and clean mostly.

For food I just generally try to eat smaller portions and make better choices.

Today I'm not feeling enthusiastic about any of this. I'm in a pissy mood because of my hair...

I guess I won't eat myself fatter and make matters worse, eh?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?