Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

HOW MANY POUNDS CAN ZOE GAIN IN THREE WEEKS!!!???



Hi Everyone! I know that I have been out of the loop for a couple of weeks. I decided that I would just bury my head in the chocolate cakes that my mom kept making for me while I was on vacation! Now, sadly enough, I must face reality. My family got home Monday night and I went to my first WW weigh in in four weeks! UGGGGGHHHH!!!! Yes, the results were not pretty. So, I am not going to admit my weight gain until I get in under control. ANDDDDD- there is always like five pounds of water weight that should come off after road trips, right!!:) LOL!

Okay, so, here is the tip that I got at WW last night.

In order to do something EXTRAORDINARY- We need to follow these steps and realize that
1.) When we start, it will seem impossible AND
2.) It will become difficult.
3.) Finally, with persistence, it will get done!!

So, with that in mind, I have tackled the day with a fresh start, a fridge full of healthy food, and a banana in my hand!! :) Good luck to everyone! :)

~Zoe

Comments:
hey zoe...dont worry...i am having troubles too...we can do it...i know we can..

chocolate cake...did someone say chocolate cake????..lol
 
Zoe, a banana in your hand. LOL. I haven't been too naughty, mostly for lack of money. I'm having terrible cravings today. I'll try to hang in there with ya!
 
thanks for the tips! don't worry, everyone gets into a lull. Chin up! remember: chocolate cake is your enemy....well, try the chant anyway but it might not work...doesn't for me..
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?