Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Monday, August 15, 2005

How was your weekend?

Mine wasn't too great diet-wise to be honest. Saturday started out with a healthy breakfast and a not-too-bad lunch. After lunch I went and donated blood and they talked me into apheresis (sp) which I won't be doing again anytime soon. I was so week afterwards, that I had to drink 2 Cokes and eat a Zebra cake (mmmm...it was good too). Saturday night, I tried to eat a more substantial meal as well.
Sunday morning I was still pretty weak. I had a breakfast bar and for lunch I had some plain pasta with tomato sauce. Same for supper. Then, I was still weak and polished off an Oreo ice cream thing from McDs.
Today I've done better. :) I also walked (fast walked) 2 miles at lunch. Maybe that made up for some of my sins this weekend. LOL!
I leave Thursday for New Orleans which will be TONS of walking and there is a fitness center in my hotel, so hopefully I won't fall too far off the wagon!
Melissa

Comments:
dont worry..my weekend was the best either...why do we alwys slack off on weeknds?..i dont get it..lol

have fun on your trip;)
 
Because we're lazy and have to deal with our family for 2 whole days without work as an interruption. LOL!
Just kidding...I know for me, it's hard to prepare nutritious for me and something for the hubby, so I end up caving in and eating with him. Also, we eat out alot on weekends.
 
That's not too bad Melissa - It sounds like your portions are normal and you're still excercising. The fitness center sounds awesome. Have fun!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?