Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Monday, August 08, 2005

I updated my ticker!!!

So far, a grand total of 7 pounds are gone! Woo Hoo! I plan to start focusing in more on running this week, there's only 1 month until the Race for the Cure, so hopefully that will help the ticker speed along.
Everything has went well lately, but yesterday I took the day off dieting and the family and I went out to eat for lunch, had ice cream for a snack, and hot dogs for supper!
But, it's Monday morning, and I'm back on the bandwagon!!!
Melissa

Comments:
Hey Melissa, I just joined the gang. That is sooo awesome that you have lost 7 lbs. Dang girl!!! Keep it up!! :) I am impressed that you are going to run a race too. It is so great that you have a goal like that.
 
Melissa - You're blowing me away! You're awesome!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?