Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Monday, August 15, 2005

I'm STILL slacking...

Ok, restarting SBeach last week didn't happen. I had alot of stuff going on (ie--parents in town, lunches with friends, etc.), but today is the day of reckoning. I have made it the restart of my modified Sbeach plan.

Modified how, you ask? Ok--no refined sugar (ie-white breads or pastas or rices, or candy). I am, however, readding in moderation the whole grain bread (you know the kind--chock full of nuts and twigs and berries and costs $4.00 a loaf), and if I want pasta, I will have to buy the icky brown kind (the same with rice). I am still wary of consuming fruits (because of the sugars in them), but will try to eat some for the vitamin intake.I will try to stay away from the caffeine (I haven't had any since the inital start of the plan). I have readded some peanut butter (as that is one of the main staples of my food consumption).

I was bad last week--I consumed debbie cakes and rice and pastas, and I can FEEL it. I feel slow and sluggish and tired.

I went to the gym saturday, and I plan on going at least 3x more this week to get back into the groove. I restarted my food diary again today after a two week hiatus.


Wish me luck, girls...i'm gonna need it!

~ruthie

Comments:
Good luck! A food diary can be a BIG helper. Keep us updated with your progress.
 
Good luck, Ruthie! Atleast you can FEEL the differnce. That's a big motivation. Just remember how great you felt when you eat right and excercised!
 
Good Luck Ruthie! At least you are throwing in some exercise! That can help slow the damage from that kind of eating! :)

GO RUTHIE GO!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?