Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

ok its me agian peeps

so i am forgetting today ever happened..I am gonna brainwash my mind..can you do that..can you brainwash yourslef??..well i intend on finding out..

ok so i did good until i ate 2 peices of cake today ......but i did sneak in a quick 10 minutes on my treadmill and tonight i did 30 minutes plus all my weight training..I even have my hubby hitting the treadmill too..lol

I swear i am throwing out that cake asap tommorw..probably after i have one more piece...trust me it is good cake..i have a pic of it on my website..it was for my babyspawns second birthday..if you see it...u will no why i cant resist it..lol

anyway it will be a better day..a cake free day WED...:)

christina

Comments:
Try making cake with a can of diet coke to replace the oil, water and eggs. It sounds ridiculous but it's delicious...and alot less calories!
 
i have done that b-4..it is good..

this is my babys b-day cake i had made..lol
 
so . . . did you throw that cake away?! :)
 
u bethca...LOL
 
LOL - You can make that a tiny font all you want - I still see it! ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?