Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Monday, August 15, 2005

One more pound down!

I have been doing much MUCH better with my eating and have gone down another pound finally! Whooooo hooooo!

I also got a membership to the local wellness center so I am going to schedule an appointment with a personal trainer this week to get me set up on a program. Hopefully that will really kick me into gear!

How are you all doing?!

How are my buddies doing? Ruthie? Andrea?

Jodi

Comments:
eating like a little pig! "oink, oink, oink". :) but i did go to the gym on saturday!
 
Congrats on the pound! Woo Hoo!!
 
oh yeah! great job Jodi! :) i forgot to say that before!
 
Good job, Jodi!!

Let us know how it goes with the trainer!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?