Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Sickly Tee, checking in...

*sniffle* Hey guys.

I'm all stuffed up - woo hoo - head cold!... Atleast it's rainy today so I don't feel bad for sitting around reading and feeling sorry for myself... The boys are behaving MOSTLY. Right now they're captivated by Scooby Doo (something they weren't aloud to watch up until this week.... I'm still questioning that decision... What a waste of brain cells this dumb show is....) ... Anyway.

My period was last week so I'm over the whole cravings thing. No excuses now. I was pretty good yesterday and so far today. Eating isn't as fun when it's hard to swallow and you can't smell it.

I gained weight back from that initial weight loss - but not all of it, and now I've been pretty much stuck - because I'm not trying hard enough.

Glad to see you all are here and still into this thing!

Comments:
Tee~ I am so sorry that you are sick! I am also sorry that you are having your period! UGHH! Mother Nature has a way of sabotaging all of our plans! Don't worry about gaining the weight back. My theory is that if it came on fast- you will lose it fast!! You are awesome!! Good Luck lady!!:)
 
Thanks Zoe, I'm actually feeling a lot better today - atleast I can breathe without sniffing that nasal medicine up my nose. LOL.

Doing great with food choices and need to add excercise back.

Hope you're well! :)
 
Uck. It sucks to be sick!

So are you still working out or anything since you have had the cravings?
 
At least you can have chicken noodle soup right? ;)

Andrea is right, two steps forward and one back. Soon enough you will be that sexy gal you want to be, just give it time.
 
Sorry that you are sick!! At least in the grand scheme of things you are still down a few pounds! I hope you get better soon!!
Congrats on doing better with food choices. Don't worry about excercise until you are feeling better.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?