Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Tuesday check in

Well today has been so-so

I worked out for only 20 minutes on my treadmill..It is 96 degrees today and I feel so hot and tired..I did manage to do my leg execrises...not my full workout..but it is better than nothing...:)...only walked about 1.15 miles as I did not walk as fast as normal due to the heat..lol..(that is my excuse anyway)

Hope everyone is doing well and keep up the good work all;)

Comments:
i forgot to say it me



christina:)
 
i do Bav..my kida workout in fact..:)
 
Bav...sounds fun to me!!

Christina-at least you got on the treadmill, that's what counts!
 
Hey, something is better than nothing! Keep it up! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?