Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Whew, 2.5 down.

Hi all! My official weigh in day will be Monday's. This may help me be good on the weekends. As of yesterday I'm down 2.5lbs since last Monday. Walked 6km Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed. Thurs was my dad's birthday, and yes I had cake, ICECREAM cake at that! It took an effort to say "just a small peice, please" as icecream is one of my favorites. Friday, and Saturday it was pretty crummy weather, and wasn't taking a risk with the wee one in tote. Sunday ate like a piglet and only got halfway through our usual walk when the rain caught up with us. Got 3km in though.

I haven't been making the greatest food choices recently... kinda need a kick in the bum! I think I'm going to take a peice of my own advice and make a big pot of WW soup.

This may sound like a silly question, but do green beans make you gassy? I'm still nursing and I don't want to upset my boys belly. Green beans in the soup is mmmm good.

Well, hope everyone's doing well!

Ciao,
Mandi

Comments:
Hm, I don't think so but you could google it. I love green beans, too.

Good job on the loss! Keep it up! :)
 
Mandi, Hi, I just read your post. Are you doing WW?! So am I!! I love it. I have been SUCH a slacker lately though. I have some great recipes if you ever need some. My weigh in days are on Tuesdays. I LOVE this program! Good luck!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?