Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Friday, September 30, 2005

5k.... oh ya baby...

Well my eating is going better. Still having chocolate but not as much!

We had one of those rain storms... you know the kind that floods everything. Well I got this "GREAT IDEA" lol, to go and do a 5k run in it.

And I did. Took my puppy and my friend Posh and we ran our asses off. We were soaked to the bone... not a dry spot on us. She thought she had peed her pants having just had her 3rd baby a yr ago, I informed her that no it was the fact that we were running in the biggest rain storm we have had in over a yr! LOL. But we did it and I was so proud of myself and her! And hello my puppy did a rocking job too!

Now I just have to keep from eating cause I am having a crappy day!

Andrea/BAV

Comments:
That is awesome!! I cannot even run a 5K on the treadmill let alone in a rainstorm! Keep it up!! :)
 
Wow, that's crazy! I use rain as my excuse to *not* exercise!
 
Awesome Andrea! You make it sound actually fun! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?