Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Monday, September 12, 2005

Aargh....

You know, despite walking 6km a day for 4-5 days a week, I'm just not losing... oh and I know why! I eat like a piglet! And I eat bad things! Did I mention that my parent's own a bulk food store? Did I mention that I LOVE candy.... *drools* There is something about all that nasty goodness that I just can't resist. At least now I don't feel the need to get candy every time I'm in there.... I can visit the store and just say hello. But sometimes those Swedish Berries are just calling my name! Ahhhhhh! Anywho, I think I'll have to post a wedding picture (when I looked and felt my best) on the fridge and in the snack cupboard.... and maybe on the Swedish Berry bin too!

I've started weening my son, so I'm afraid that when I'm finished nursing I'm going to be really stuck. Atleast I can cut more calories out when I'm done nursing. I guess with a five month old sucking everything out of me, I feel like I need to eat more.... but I know my food choices are crap.... I would like to eliminate junk from my house, but it's not very fair to my hubby..... He has will power, I do not.... *l*

Anyweigh, I've started a *new* weight loss web blog for myself and this is my ticker....





Take care all!

Mandi

Comments:
Keep your chin up, Mandi! We all get to feeling that way... If you haven't read it already, I recommend Dr. Phil's 7 steps to weightloss - or whatever it's called. It helps you work out the connection between emotional eating - which I thing is a HUGE problem for most women.
 
I cant comment on your other blog and I wasnt able to rick click and open in a new window. I have been reading and trying to comment. I also dont have an email address for you. Email me at kpower205@comcast.net with your email address.
 
Did somebody say Swedish Berries?!! I too love candy, not so much chocolate as candy- anything chewy! But, I cannot go there right now! :)

Mandy, I have heard that some people hang on to their weight when they are nursing . . . their body just doesn't want to let it go. But then when they stop, they lose it all. I have also heard the opposite. I know that it is so hard to think about dieting when you are feeding 2! Good luck and . . . invest in gum. It keeps me from snacking.
 
Thanks gals. Tee, I actually borrowed that book from my mom. I haven't really gotten into it yet. I guess I should.

Kate, I emailed you... not sure why you can't comment?

Zoe... let's hope it leaves when I'm finished nursing! *L*
 
At least you know where your problem lies. :)

I lost more weight after I stopped nursing so hopefully the same will be true for you.

Maybe, like me, you are losing inches and not pounds? I haven't been able to lose a number on the scale but I have started measuring myself about once a month and I am noticing some changes.

Good Luck!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?