Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Another Weigh In

Okay, so I lost 1.6 lbs. this week - not as much as I had hoped to lose but at least it is 1.6 lighter then I was last week! I am realizing that maybe my "vacation" weight is not going to come off as quickly as I had hoped it would. Go figure!! I have decided to just go ahead and reveal my new (larger than when I started) weight and go from there. So - you will notice my lovely ticker. I am not going to let myself backslide again!!

Good luck to everyone!
~Zoe



Comments:
wonderful..1.6 pounds is good..not helathy to lose more than 2 pounds a week..at least that is what my dr told me..(such a loser)..LOL

good for you..I have my ticker on my weight loss blog..but i cant figure out how to move it..my partner melissa had to put it ont here..that is how much of a loser i am..cant do that myslef..LOL

so mine is still stuck ot 170 somthing..:)
 
Keep it up!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?