Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The Biggest Loser

Did anyone catch the season premier of The Biggest Loser? I loved the show last season . . . I gain so much motivation from watching the contestants work their butts off! I have been going to a kick boxing class for the last 2 weeks that pushes me way beyond my limits. I am always in so much pain the next day but I can tell that my body is responding and starting to tone up. I had a WW weigh in tonight - down 1.2! I am bummed that it is slow but . . . again, it is less then I was last week. I hope that everyone else is doing well. We can do it girls!!! :)



Comments:
I saw some of the Season Premiere, but not all of it... Big Brother came on at the same time. They used to have back to back episodes on one of the Life or TLC channels .... I was inspired too... they are lucky that they can be 100% dedicated to their bodies and minds for how ever long they are there. I mean, with out the everyday stuff... you know work and what not.

WTG on the the 1.2!
 
Thanks for the encouragment! What a pretty ticker :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?