Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Sunday, September 25, 2005

curing the nacho craving

So I dont know if we share tips here but last night I was having a major nacho craving and today I had it again and I figured out how to cure it! Really the thing I like about nachos is having something to munch on while I study or walk around. So I substituted it with baby carrots. I put them in my fridge in an easy access location so now when I want to munch I grab that and it really takes away the craving for the nacho. Who knew! :)

Edited to add: Posted by Aisha

Comments:
Very good advice . . . I also like the Jolly Time ff Kettle corn - it is crunchy and low in fat. I buy the mini bags and save them for TV time!
 
Good job!

I like to munch on edamame (soy beans) - they're really tasty and so healthy for you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?