Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Monday, September 26, 2005

happy monday peeps

so how are ya,ll doing?....going so so here..I have not had a chance to get on my hamster wheel..(treadmill) for about a week...

hello my name is christina and I have a decorating probelm..yes I have single handedly nearly redecorated every room in my home in the last 3 weeks..I can not stop...i need threapy..

anyway, i am still doing alright..I have not been able to weigh myslef last few weeks i keep forgetting about it...but i manage i have not went down an awful lot..i am getting into high gear though...i dont have much to lose..so i need to get moving..

i dont know what happen to my partner melissa..i dnt hear form her anymore..so if anyone needs a partner give me a hallor...even if i do find missy..i can always use the extra encourgement..

well thats all i have for now..take care

christina

Comments:
Hey Christina - I say redecorating counts as exercise!

If you don't have a partner response in about a week, let me know so I can help you out.

Also wondering what happend to Melissa...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?