Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Monday, September 19, 2005

hello peeps..checking in..its been a while

Ok I am sure you have all been wondering where I have been..(not)..LOL

Truth is I have not been doing much...I have been working out, been eating ok, not much else..

I have been busting my hump re doing some rooms in my house..that counts as excerise right??...gosh I hope to God it does...:)

anyway I hope you are all doing fine...I am still alive and kicking...just been a little out of the loop last week,.

Peace to you all and happy weight loss
Toodles
Christina

Comments:
how do I join? You have three months left and I want to lost 15-20 pounds. It would be fun to be part of the group!!
 
email tee aisha:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?