Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Hey peeps

doing good here...Worked out everyday last week or so...Getting in about 1200 steps a day..Some days more..Some days a tad less..

eating is good..Not overdoing it...But not doing as much as I could though...But I can handle it...

Been doing weights and treadmill everyday,I am feeling skinner by the second...Oh and something that happen to me..


Saturday I was getting ready for work and I went to put on a pair of jeans I hadn't all summer...And when I put them on..They fell to my ankles..I was like wtf???..

so I put on a new pair of pants I had bought a few weeks ago...And they are big too..So I was happy

hope you all are doing well...I know you are:)

Christina

Comments:
WTG! Gotta love when your clothes are suddenly too big!
 
great job! now i'm motivated to go to the gym 2nite! i love it when clothes are too big! :)
 
Christina! That is AWESOME! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to fit back in my 16 jeans for autumn :p
 
thanks girls...i think i amy move into my 12 now...still fat pants..but hey..better than what i was in..LOL

good luck to you girls:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?