Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I'm in.

Well, there is something about watching a 500 lb woman have to be surgically removed from a couch to make me actually step on the scale.

I am at my highest weight since I gave birth to my last daughter... SEVEN years ago.

When I sit, I can feel all of me, everywhere.

I'm 5'9 and people say, "Well, you're tall...you don't look that big."

YES I DO. I look this big. I FEEL this big. My body hurts from carrying this weight.

April 1, 2006 is my ideal weight date. I have a date with the size 10 Kristine.

Comments:
I'm at my highest weight too and I actually look it. LOL.

You're awesome and we're going to do this! :)
 
Welcome aboard Kristine!

You rock for taking the first steps!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?