Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Little things count!

I am so excited to report that tonight at my weigh in I had lost 3.6 lbs!! I am so excited because last week I actually went up in weight. I was sick though and the WW lady told me that our bodies hold onto weight when we are sick. Ummmm, RIGHT! I don't know if that is true but I decided that serious measures needed to be taken. I really focused hard on staying within my points and not giving in to those addictions! I also dragged my recovering body out of bed this morning to go to a killer kick boxing class. So tonight at my weigh in I had a great surprise! I am so excited!

~Zoe



Comments:
ZOE!!! That is awesome! :) I'm so happy for you!
 
Wicked! Such a great feeling to see the numbers plummet down!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?