Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Thursday, September 29, 2005

ok... here I am...

So after a long, long break and being heavier then EVER (other then when I am prego) I am back. Ready to start new. Why am I more ready this time.... maybe because this time it is just for me. Maybe because I am more settled in my life.... or because I can see just how I have been treating myself. The only time I was taking for myself was to go grocery shopping. I just got caught up in the move and the kids and everyone else .... just not myself. There are a few changes I need to make in my every day life and one of them is to slow down and take time for me. You would think that with all the running around I do I should be 10 lbs... but ya not so much. Anywho, I am back if you will have me.

Andrea... aka BAV

Comments:
Welcome back! We've been missing you :)
 
Welcome back!

Sometimes taking time for yourself is pretty near impossible... for us women anyway. Good luck!
 
Yea! Welcome Back!
 
where the heck have you been? how the heck are you?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?