Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Start Fresh!

Alright, I got a scolding from Ruthie over in the chatterbox (just kidding, girl.) Seriously, I need to jump back into this thing. (AS DO SOME OF THE REST OF YOU!)

Let's get pumped back up!

Aisha and Kristine have joined and their energy will be contagious! (YAY!) Let's give everybody a good competition! ... Only a few months left. Look at that ticker, girls! We have to get moving!

So if you've slacked off, as I have - let's get back to it!

~Tee


PS - For inspiration see these before and after weight loss photos or These success photos.(DONE NATURALLY WITH DIET AND EXCERCISE!!

PPS - Anyone seen the new weight watchers commercial? Makes me want to cry. Really well done. Awesome.

Comments:
Welcome back Tee!

I'm with you on the ww commercial!

I really hate that weight loss (ina group setting) has to cost money.

I'm thankful for the Blogger's Biggest Loser!
 
Thanks, Mandi :)

I'm glad we have this group here as well - I really shouldn't take it for granted. I can't afford Weight Watchers.

So far so good today! I hope we can do this! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?