Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Starting

Hello all, I'm excited to join hopefully it'll give me the motivation I need to shed 20 pounds which shouldnt be an unreasonable goal by December 31st. I'm planning to subsitute meals that would normaly be pizza, or crap with frozen weight watcher/lean cuirsine meals or slim fast drinks. Im also planning to not eat after 8, accompany meals with a lot of water and fight temptation! I hate exercising so I'm scared to put that as a goal in my weight loss challenge because I know realiustically juggling school, life I won't fit the time in. (not can't... just won't :( ).... so here I go! Let's see if a week from now I've lost 2 pounds which is my goal. Aisha

Comments:
Welcome! I'm totally pumped and excited to have you here! :)
 
Hey Aisha,

Welcome to the fold!

Good luck, and looking forward to reading from you soon!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?