Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Monday, September 26, 2005

Still sittin' at 160

Hey all,

I haven't dropped any pounds this week, but at least the numbers didn't go up! Which is quite impressive considering that I only walked 3 times and had one of my God sons' 1st birthday party!

I made him this cute Tigger cake, so ofcourse I had to have a peice.


Chose a granny smith last night instead of mint chocolate chip icecream!

My husbands birthday is on Wednesday, so I'll be making another cake this week!

If anyone is still looking for a partner, I'm free.

Hope everyone is doing well! Talk to you soon!

Ciao,
Mandi

Comments:
Hi Mandi, I would love to be your partner . . . aren't you doing WW too? Let me know. I am soooo impressed with your cake decorating skills!!
 
That is a beautiful cake! You made great eating choices!
 
Thank you ladies!

Zoe, I'd love to be your partner.

I'm actually considering joining ww again. I was a member a few years back. Shoot me an email and we'll get started! mandimarchandAThotmailDOTcom

Tee, thanks girl!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?