Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Friday, September 02, 2005

Tae Bo Rocks!

I did the "strength" portion of my new Tae Bo dvd today. It kicked my butt! And it was a BLAST! After 10 days of doing the 'energy' portion of the dvd, I am down 4 or 5 pounds! I weighed myself this morning and about fell over when the scale didn't say its usual 147. It said 143 and that was AFTER I already ate breakfast. WOOOHOOOOO!

Jodi

Andrea? Ruthie? How are you two coming along? YOU CAN DO THIS!

Comments:
great job, jodi! you're gonna be so svelte! :) i'm so jealous! i did three days at the gym this week, and im going out for the weekend, but i'll try to do some walking.

i am a glutton--i ate like, 4 slices of pizza at lunch :( but it's really my first pig-out in a while..and i really wanted pizza for a long time. i'll be good this weekend and get back on track.

anyways, congrats again on your loss! keep up the good work! you rock!
 
Man! Fantastic! Keep it up so you can inspire me. LOL... I actually weighed this morning and I have lost 6 lbs. total since we started this thing. Let's hope I don't screw it up over the holiday weekend! :)
 
Ruthie~Thanks! I am looking forward to having a flat tummy the most! :)

Hang in there this weekend. It will be a rough one for all of us.

Tee~ YOU GO GIRL! 6 pounds is awesome! I was happy to lose just one! :) Keep your chin up, this weekend is just a minor bump in the road!
 
Woo hooo! That is awesome!! You are kickin' butt!! :) I am inspired!! I REALLY am going to get out my videos. Are you sore? I am from Buns of Steel but my friend told me to keep going and working through the pain. Is that what you did? Keep it up!
 
Zoe~ I was sore the first two days I started. I stretched A LOT during the day to ease the pain. Make sure you stretch your hamstrings, quads, and lower back if you are doing buns of steel. The stiffness will go away quicker if you do.

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?