Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Friday, September 23, 2005

Wow! We are powerful!

Look at that sidebar. Look at the number of members! Can you believe this? We continue to grow each week. We have over 20 smart, funny, powerful, BEAUTIFUL women who are making changes in their lives. We should be unstoppable!

A reminder to all of you - if you still want a buddy I'm sure someone would step up. I can't tell you how much having Sandy to Email to daily about my triumphs and troubles really helps me. Most of what we write isn't even diet/excercise related these days - but it helps just to have that support there, and you can get to know a really cool person and make a best friend for life. What do you have to lose (besides the pounds?) ;)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"I am a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn't have the heart to let him down..."
~Abraham Lincoln


~Tee

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?