Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Friday, October 14, 2005

CALORIE KING - YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS!!


Wow, this post will be a total opposite from my last update. I am doing FANTASTIC! (And a lot of credit goes to you guys for telling me to get over it and keep going.)

My Mom called me yesterday afternoon and told me about a website with a cool tool for dieting. At first I was skeptical. Ok, a calorie counter. Woo-hoo. Who cares, Mom?... But she kept talking about it! She told me to download the free 14 day trial. To have it forever you pay $30 and she said it's so fantastic she'll buy it for me. (She bought it for herself already.) That's how bad she wants me to have it. She said it has been the one thing keeping her on track this past month since she found out she had diabetes.

Each day you enter the food you eat and exercise you do. It has a huge menu to choose from of pre-entered common foods, so you aren't typing in calories, etc. Just drag and drop. EASY. Then it has a clear graph of how much more you can eat the rest of the day. Simply awesome.

I am in love with this tool. I recommend everyone atleast try the trial.

Calorie King Diet Diary Free Trial Download

~Tee

PS - It's 6:30 AM and I already exercised on my Gazelle for 20 minutes! W00T! ;)

Comments:
WAY TO GO TEE! Everyday is a new one.

GO GIRL!
 
good job, tee! be strong this weekend!
 
That is so cool Tee! Thanks for sharing. I am going to have to check it out. Good luck girl!!! We are rooting for you!:)
 
I down loaded it to my favorites file and I will look at it in the morning. Thanks
 
WTG Tee! Yay for new motivation!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?