Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Friday, October 21, 2005

Caught sniffing donuts

I went to Sheetz today. It's Hubby's payday and he said, "Go get yourself something good to eat in the morning. You've been so nasty lately." ... So I decided I would have a treat this morning. (I'm totally PMS.)

I got a box of Tastkake chocolate mini donuts to share with the kids. While I was standing in line I didn't really realize, but I was holding the box up to my nose and inhaling the donut smell from the crack on the box.

A hot guy walks into Sheetz, looks at me and starts laughing... So embaressing.

LOL.

Have a good weekend - and remember, we're checking in on Monday to see if you lost 1 lb. of fat or gained 1 lb. of muscle!

~Tee

Comments:
mmmmmmmmmmm.... donuts...

My newest facination is hazelnut smoothies from Tim Horton's.... I'm glad they have a drive thru, or I might be having cookies with my smoothie!

Glad you treated yourself today... sounds like you've been good all week!

Have a great weekend!
 
Tee--you totally crack me up. i totally smell the chocolate covered donuts from hostess through the box--and then eat them with diet coke to cancel the calories :O)well, not lately...but in the past.

mmmm.....Tim Hortons.. i miss TH so much--one draw back of living in the south again. *sigh*
 
LOL Tee!

I love the smell of bakery donuts. Mmmmmm.....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?