Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Monday, October 17, 2005

Did you win the weekly challenge?

I did!

Who else managed to shed a pound of fat or gain a pound of muscle this week?

I'm up for another weekly mini challege, anyone else? Who will lose atleast one more pound with me this week?

The weeks are slipping by - we will soon be surrounded by Halloween candy, Thanksgiving dinners, Christmas cookies and glasses of champagne! - Get a head start on becoming strong and look your best at all the holiday parties :)

(By the way, I couldn't have done so well this week without the Calorie King program. If you still haven't downloaded the free trial - DO IT! You won't be sorry.)

Are you ready to compete against me?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


LOL.

~Tee

Comments:
how did you get a nekid shower picture of me! and how come you posted it on this site! you are sneaky, chica...very very sneaky!
 
OH MY EYES! MY EYES!

He he he!

I did win the challenge but not on purpose. I lost 5 pounds while I was sick and it seems to be slow in coming back. I am down two from my norm, so this week, I win! :)
 
Yeck...

After the wedding and everything else this week I was back up to 164 on Sunday. Beer is a bad thing! I'm down to 161 this morning. I had to lose 3 (probably water) to actually technically lose 1. And I did!

I'm in again!

Tee- good work on losing 2! Woo hoo!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?