Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Feeling good!

Hey all, just a quick update.

Last weeks hurdles deifinitly got the best of me. Pre-Leafs game we ended up having Pl@net H0llywood.... the four of us shared nachos... and then I had some chicken pasta dish.... but at least I didn't eat until I couldn't move! I drank water with dinner and then had nothing at the game. (Like heck I'm going to spend $5 on a soda!)

The wedding on Saturday was nice. Pre wedding we got W3ndy's, because you never know what wedding food will be like. I got a spinich chicken salad..... and a frosty... and I killed the Frosty... every last drop gone! The food at the wedding was pretty good. At least *I* thought so. A little too different for my hubby and his fam (they like it boring). We had Butternut squash and zucchini soup, followed by baby spinich salad, followed by roasted red pepper and zuchini stuffed chicken breast with potatoes and vegetable medley, and for dessert I had white chocolate mousse. D@mn! I yummed up everything! And ofcourse, the bar had Coron@'s... and they were nice and cold! I managed to only have 2 Coron@, one Malibu and pineapple juice and a glass of wine. One of the things I don't miss at all from my pre pregnancy life is the hangovers I would torture myself with by drinking like a glutten.

When I weighed myself Sunday when we got home, after ofcourse breakfast at Kevin's Uncle and Aunts place, I was up to 164.5. I was pissed. But, what else can you expect consuming that much stuff in one day?

I weighed myself this morning, pre breakfast, and I'm sitting at 160.5. I am so looking forward to getting into the 150's!

One more hurdle, starting today... I'm starting to work Thursday nights for my mom. Yeah, I mentioned before she owns a bulk food store.... eek... And, two weeks from now I'll be starting my second cake decorating course. That means cake in the house.... every week.... eeek..... I'll get through it!

Talk to everyone soon!

Mandi


Comments:
It's sounds like you were moderate. I don't think it's right to torture yourself on special occasions. Just hop back on the wagon on Monday :) The wedding dinner sounds elegant!

Good luck with the bulk food and cakes. That sounds like an awful situation to be in. You'll have to fill up on healthy stuff before going - and maybe give the cakes to neighbors?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?