Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Forgive me Bloggers, for I have sinned...

it has been two day's since my last posting.

Last night I had weights and measures, and I found that I only lost one pound since my last check in. ONE POUND! That's it! I didn't have her do the measures because I didn't want even more discouragement. How can that be? I run approximately 9-12 miles a week on the elipitcal, and I do weight training! Except for my binge the other night, I really don't eat that badly. I drink TONS of water. ARRRRGGGGGHHHHH! What is so wrong with my body that it refuses change?

I went from being bummed to really angry.

After I did my 3.25 miles on the elipitcal machine, I stopped at Taco Bell and had Chicken Nachos Bell Grande for dinner. And it was really good--and I'm not going to feel guilty for eating it.

So, you know what? Screw you, extra pounds. You want a piece of me? Well, BRING IT ON! 'cause I'm gonna kick your nasty little butts back to where you came from, and I'm gonna send all of your family members packin' with you! YEAH!

~ruthie

(ps--i'm not crazy--just a little overzealous sometimes.)

Comments:
That is exactly how I feel each time I step on the scale. I cannot make that stupid thing budge for anything.

At least you know your body is getting healthier even if it isn't getting skinnier! :)

(((BIG HUGS)))
 
LOL - I liked your post despite the frustration I can feel coming from you.

You DO work very hard, Ruthie - so don't be discouraged. Do they not tell you your BMI when you weigh in? I'm willing to bet you gained muscle and lost fat.
 
You can soooo gain muscle and not lose fat. BUT muscle burns more calories so there ya go! Chin up, keep on trucking! My loss has been very slow but I am grateful for every baby step along the way...even though I ate tons of junk last weekend.
 
Keep up the good work!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?