Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Monday, October 24, 2005

hey peeps

it has been way too long, i have missed you all.

my life has been a bit crazy last month or so....and i keep forgetting to post here.

i have got back on my excersie bandwagon....feeling good about it...

since the challnge will be over in a few short weeks, I know I am not winning, because I have only lost about 13 pounds....but i hope everyone is kicking butt still, and wish everyone else luck...

I am still gonna contuine on my journey...and will be back to check on everyone...

Good luck
Chrisitna

Comments:
13 lbs is amazing! What do you mean you're not winning? I've only lost 5 - and I keep gaining and losing them over again. LOL. Keep up the great work! Happy to know you're exercising even if you're not checking in that often :)
 
13 pounds is awesome! I think you are the top contender here! I haven't been able to get 1 pound to budge!

Keep up the good work girl!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?