Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Monday, October 24, 2005

Hiatus

I have been on an exercising hiatus for the last three weeks. Once I came down with strep on the 31st of September I seemed to have run out of energy. Exercise was the last thing on my mind. Sleep sounded soooo much better. After two weeks of this I am finally feeling 100% again.

So today, I woke up at 5:30 and jumped out of bed. I put in my Tae Bo DVD and punched and kicked myself thinner! :) It was a blast and I remember now why I enjoy it so much!

I am still down about 5 pounds from when I got sick so there is hope!

How are my buddies doing today? Andrea? Ruthie? Go girls!

Comments:
Good girl! - Nothing wrong with taking it easy so your body can get well. Glad you're up and at it again :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?