Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Friday, October 21, 2005

I am loving it ~

I don't want to see a doctor. I got scolded by my father (who happens to be a doctor) to reduce weight. I got serious and now I enjoy reducing weight.
I still need to reduce weight, I will stop when I am no longer categorised as fat. :) I feel good now. What is surprising to me is that everyone here is so committed to his or her weight reduction plan. I hope everyone succeeds. At my age most girls are obsessed with being slim, so I am no exception. I doubt that I will plan to reduce weight if I were a wife/mother. But let's hope I am not fat then ;)

Tee's comments are so encouraging. That is why I am updating now. My father inspires me to stay healthy. He has never been fat and he is quick to notice if he himself is gaining weight and retaining his optimum weight.

Okay now suggest me some website to practise exercises from, preferably with images.

Don't expect me to reduce weight in Nov since I will be having exams, Ramazan is on full swing and Eid is around the corner. But I hate how it disturbs my weight reduction plan. :( But yay for Eid! : D

Comments:
Arian - No need to worry about your weight after children! That is a whole differnt part of life. :)

That's excellent that your father is a doctor. That must be helpful at times... My father is also very trim and it's always been hard seeing all the treats he eats without any ill affects! I take after my Mom, who is heavy like I am. She is also trying to get healthy.

I'm glad you find this helpful and encouraing. If this helps even one person out, I'm happy. I know it's helping me to have so many females to talk to about the daily struggles.

It is very hard to lose weight this time of year for Americans as well. We have many holidays from Oct-Jan. We have Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years... A lot of over-indulging in very yummy foods... I think the key is to eat in moderation. If there is a special treat you like to eat on Eid for example, eat it. Just remember to eat healthily the day before and the day after, know what I mean?

I'm sure your father has many great tips as well!

A good website for exercises is:
Click Here!

Just click that link, click the button on that page that says "accept" (You're just saying they aren't responsible if you hurt yourself doing the exercise. Hee hee...) On the next page, under the title "Resistance Training" are blue colored links. Click each one and it shows you with nice animated graphics how to do those exercises.... I love those because there is no special equipment needed! :)

Let me know if you need anything else! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?