Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I'm getting a little sick of maternity clothes...

well, just t-shirts. I've retired everything else maternity. I have these 3 Roots maternity t's that I have not been able to retire. But it is kinda brutal wearing mat clothes when your baby is almost 7 months old.

As for the weekly challenge, the scale said 159.5 this morning.... with no socks on.... *L* I can say that I'm in the "150's", but not honestly! This week will be better... I'm promising myself that.

We're having family photo's on Saturday. I'ved been putting this off to lose more weight.... and then I decided it was silly because no matter how you look at it, this is what I looked like when Kemper was 7 months old! Besides, atleast my acne cleared up! Whoa, I had some serious problems when I was preg-o.

I dug up some of my pre-preg clothes from the basement this morning. Just to see. I know I'm still 10lbs heavier then when they were my everyday stuff, but I thought, just check it out.... it may be more motivating. With more stuff in my closet that I used to wear, and less baggy stuff, I might be more motivated! So I squeezed my rump and mondo thighs into a pair of my old Levi's.... when I bought them they were a little big, to sit on my hips.... now if I suck it in, I can do them up... but then ofcourse, there is the flappy spare tire that hangs over top! *L* I might have to dig out the "sausage suit" for Saturday.... Just to keep the rolls in place!

Well, other than that, life is good. Working at the bulk store was easier that I thought. You're less likely to eat it if you're working. Now if I just stop by, look out! But when I busy working, I'm not as inclined to eat! So that's a big plus!

Well, I'm outta here for now ladies!

Ciao, Mandi

Comments:
Thanks for the update Mandi!

Pulling out nice old jeans can be a motivator for sure... I got rid of my maternity clothes. (Maybe one special dress is packed up.)

When you put on a pair of pants in the morning that are a little snug, it's a constant reminder so I usually avoid sweat pants and things like that.

Good luck with the family photos! :)
 
Good for you for getting those clothes out!

I am usually dragging them out at 12 weeks postpartum looking longingly at them. LOL

Keep up the good work and you will be back in them in no time!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?