Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Monday, October 03, 2005

my life...

Hey girls!

Just a post to check in. I've been pretty good about going to the gym at least 3x a week. I've increased my eliptical machine use to 30 mins (averaging about 2.3 miles a session), as well as my weight training frequency and the heaviness of the weights I'm working with (110 lbs on legs, and 35lbs on arms).

My eating hasn't been so great, though. I have an addiction to the ease and convenience of Minute Rice, but I've been trying to balance it with low fat meat and vegetables. I've also been more hungry lately, but have been trying to cut down on extraneous snacking. Oh, and I only have fast food once a week (breakfast on Sunday).

My mom insisted that I haven't been eating right, so now I've started taking the new One-A-Day Weight Smart which is supossed to help boost your metabolism. I don't know if it will make a difference yet or not.

I don't have a weigh-in with my trainer scheduled for anytime soon, but I'll post again when I do.

Keep up the good work, girls! :)

~ruthie

Comments:
Hey! I take that vitamin!

... I say no matter how balanced a diet you try to eat, it can't hurt. Who gets all the vitamins they need everyday? It seems impossible!

I also need it for the iron since I'm anemic.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?