Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Stuck in a rut

I obviously don't want to lose the pounds bad enough. When my wedding was on the way, I put my mind to it, and lost the weight. (mind you I also took up smoking) Now, I'm just not feeling it. I'm still walking every night. (about 6km) I'm just liking naughty food too much. I think I might have to suck it up and join ww. I need structure. I need to KNOW that weigh in is coming at the end of the week. Being on mat leave just makes it a little challenging. I mean $ wise....

Anyone have any good ww recipes?

That's another thing I need to start doing... cooking. Not just the grilled cheese when the hubby comes home. I'm home all day, and I rarely cook great meals. My husband is fantatic and he never complains about the food we eat. I really do have the greatest man. When I mentioned to him last week about WW he says, "Well if it means anything to you, I think you're doing great, and look amazing." Wow. It does mean something. It means I have the most incredible, supportive husband.

*sighs*

I'm on the search now for a yummy recipe for dinner.

I'll check in soon!

Mandi

Comments:
Mandi, how're you doing with that? Did you join WW? I can't afford it.

You are very lucky to have a supportive husband... Eating healthy for me usually means eating a different supper than the rest of the family. Carlos complains if it's just fish and vegetables because it doesn't make him full.

Here is a good site for you. If you find a great recipe be sure to share it with us!

WW recipes
 
Mandi, I totally know about being accountable for weighing in. I think that that is what keeps me on track . . . even though it is so hard sometimes! I don't know if it is the cold weather or the coming holidays but there is something in the air that makes me just want to eat and eat!! I have a TON of awesome WW recipes. I will scan them in and email them to you. Another great sight to check out is www.dwlz.com (Dotty's Weight Loss Zone)

The only way that I can even do WW is by planning all of my meals and shopping around it. If I don't, I tend to eat anything I can get my hands on! Good luck. Let me know what you decide. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?