Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Update on me :)

I'm doing great! I am making excellent choices and obeying the CalorieKing program. When I run out of calories for the day I don't eat any more. When I crave something bad, I find something similar to take it's place.

(Pizza Hut pizza? NO... Frozen single serving of South Beach pizza.)
(Halloween candy? NO... A very small handful of dark chocolate chips.)
(McNuggets? NO... A grilled chicken & baby spinach sub on Honey Oat bread at Subway.)
(Fried Calamari?...NO. A green tomato w/very light breading "fried" in diet butter.)

Here is an example of a day of food for me:

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs - 1 whole egg, 2 egg whites. 1 whole wheat mini bagel with light cream cheese. Crystal Lite.

Lunch: Boca Spicy Chicken Patty on Roman Meal whole grain bread. (1 slice... I've found that if you freeze the bread, you can slice it into 2 thin slices!), lettuce and tomato on the sandwich. (You could add light mayo but I don't see the need since the chicken has such a good, strong spicy flavor.) ... Crystal Lite.

Snack: 1 small apple with a tablespoon Simply Jif peanut butter spread on the slices.

Dinner: 12 inch sub from Subway (yes, I ate the whole thing. Some would encourage you to eat only half.) Grilled chicken, provolone cheese, baby spinach and banana peppers. Toasted. Yum. Crystal Lite. (Instead of typing Crystal Lite a thousand times, just know I drink it all day long.)

Snack: 6 cups (it's alot!) light popcorn and a Diet Sprite. (No caffeine before bed but tastes so good with popcorn.)

... As for exercise, I need to get on it. I usually wear my pedometer - go for short walks, play with the boys in the backyard, do housework. I need to make a more focused effort on that.

So I want updates from everyone. I'm ready to Email all the Blogger Biggest Losers right now. Tell us what you've been doing. Any tips, tricks or recipes you have. Come on! We can do it!

~Tee

Comments:
You are doing awesome Tee!

In addition to Crystal light I also add in some of those flavored waters sweetened with splenda. They are calorie free but taste really good. Just thought I would share. :)

Keep it up, I am rooting for ya!
 
You rock girl! I'm so proud of you! You seem totally into it! AWESOME!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?