Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Yay?

My diet profile:

Zunaira, here are your BMI results

BMI : 24




Your BMI is within the normal range of weight for your height. Weight is not always the true indication of your fitness. The BMI represents a range of healthy weight for your height. Your ediets plan will help you fuel your engine and get you to your goal weight without compromising your energy or good nutrition.

Height: 5 ft. 3 in.

Age: 18

Current Weight: 136 lbs

Goal Weight: 119 lbs

Daily Calorie Guide: 1200-1300

:)

My papers are starting soon, the sad thing is that I do emotional eating. When I am tense I eat alot. Old habits die hard !

Comments:
Oh yes - that is very good! You probably don't need to lose weight at all. BMI is the best indication. (For example, mine is like 44. That's AWFUL.)... Have you ever talked to your doctor to see what they say? (Mine says I need to lose, so I know. LOL.)

As for being stressed and needing to munch, why don't you keep some healthy snacks on hand? Keep vegetables washed and cut up in a container in the fridge and have some low fat dip with them. Or pop a bag of light popcorn before you sit down to study.

Keep us updated! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?