Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

BAV here...

Just wanted to give a quick update. I have been working out harder then ever and loving it! I have started Body for Life and am on my 18th day! I love it.

Took my first spinning class today and it almost killed me. My cheeks are still burning! Best class I have ever taken.

I hope you are all doing well! I will not be ending my program til Jan 24/06 so I will have a different finish date then the rest of you. I guess it took a bit longer for me to get it going and stick to it! Well I have done that now and all on my own. This is the first time EVER, that I have done this on my own and I am loving it! I am so proud of myself.... that is so strange to type. But I am. This is a hard road, but at the end of it will be ONE BUFF MOMMA!

Miss ya all!

Andrea/BAV

Comments:
You Go Girl! I am so proud of you! That takes a lot of dedication!

Keep it up!
 
U go girl!!!
 
Andrea you totally rule!! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?