Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Monday, November 14, 2005

Blah...

That's how I'm feeling right now. I'm back up to 160 today... after mashing Combos in my face this morning... great snack, huh? Fake powdered cheese in a breadstick crust... it just shouts "unhealthy" food... I'm getting bummed about having to go back to work. It's only a little over 3 months away, and I'm starting to seriously trip out about it. Not just the going back to work, and starting shift work (which I haven't done for almost 5 years), but leaving Kemper with someone besides his dad or his grandparents. I'm feeling serious anxiety. It's making me want to freak out, and I know that by feeling this way, I'm not going to get the most out of the next 3 and a half months that we have together..... Holy... that was a serious rant with mostly nothing to do with my weight loss, other than not feeling motivated to do much physical stuff while I sit around and feel sorry for myself...

Well, I'm gonna do my best to keep my chin up and get over it... lots of people leave their kids in daycare.

Weather is getting pretty chilly up north here in Penetanguishene. We'll bundle the boy up and venture out for our 6 Km this afternoon.

Hope everyone is doing well, and sorry for the non-related stuff!

Ciao,
Mandi

Comments:
Mandi, I am sorry that you are feeling down. I know how anxiety can sabatoge a diet! I have not read for a while but you said that you are getting back up to 160 - Whoa girl!!! When did you get below 160! That is AWESOME!!! I would die just to weight 160!!! It sounds like you have been doing great. You know, just realizing what is making you sad and why you are eating is a big step. It sounds like you have got the right attitude to go on a walk instead of eating. I am sorry that you have to go back to work. I know that lots of moms do it but that doesn't make it any easier. Is there anything that you can do from home? I hope that things work out for you. I'll be thinking about you! ~Zoe
 
6 km?? Help an American out! LOL. It sounds impressive though :)

I'm with Zoe - wish I was 160 too. LOL. Want to trade? Didn't think so ;) ... Hang in there. I know it's discouraging sometimes - and so difficult when you're just not "feeling it".

As for going back to work - if it bums you out so much - is there any way to change plans? Are you on maternity leave from a job? Is there any way to make that job a telecommuting job, or atleast go back part time? Maybe switch to a different job that would allow it? I know how hard it is! I worked full time for a few months when I was a mother and I HATED being away from the kids.... You know, you may be able to make it on just your husband's income but it takes **HUGE** financial sacrifices. My husband doesn't make that much money, but somehow we manage.

Good luck, Mandi. I sincereley hope it works out for a happy ending.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?