Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Friday, November 04, 2005

Gym Away From Home

My husband and I are staying at his parents place while they are in Mexico. His mother said that we could use her free gym passes while we are here so I used one yesterday. I was on the treadmill for 45 minutes (with a 5% incline and set at 3.9 speed). What a work-out! I was sweating just from THAT! Then I did some leg machines and an hour and a half later I decided to call it a day.

I thought I would feel the pain in my legs this morning but NOTHING. Perhaps I need to push myself even more! My husband and I had a small piece of pork and a small portion of salad. Then we had sugar-free jello...mmmmm! I am hoping he and I can go to the gym again tomorrow before we start putting up Christmas Lights!

We are going to a GAMES NIGHT at my friend's place tomorrow night. I wonder if I will be able to resist the cheezies and nachos....we'll see!

Good Luck y'all!
Tamtam

Comments:
Good luck with the cheesies!

Your legs will probably start to hurt today!
 
Good luck to you
 
Tammy - That's fantastic! ... You're putting up Christmas lights already?! I've been tempted but I've never done it before Thanksgiving :)
 
The lights turned out great and I had lots of fun doing it in the pouring rain with Jeremy.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?