Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween Hero

So I made it through my first Halloween without eating one piece of candy! As a matter of fact, I have been somewhat stomach-sick for a couple of days now so perhaps that is the reason I went undefeated. In any case, I have not lost anymore weight so far, but I think I can contribute some of that yielding to the weather outside. It has been raining for days now - which makes it difficult to go for my daily walks. I told my husband today, however, that I want to go tonight with or without him. I really need to get my butt in gear!

I thought I would submit a goal picture of me. I want to look like this again!

-Tammy

Comments:
Good stuff! It's hard to resist the temptation of candy around Hallowe'en. I managed to skim through by the seat of my pants!
 
Can't blame you for wanting to look like that! You're beautiful :)

Bad weather is coming - it's that time of year! Do you have a back up plan in case it's too nasty to want to walk?

I bought a "Gazelle" exercise machine at Wal-Mart for around $100. It's not hard to do and doesn't take up much room.
 
My husband quit his gym membership so we could walk and work out together at night. He said to me yesterday that maybe I should join a women's gym so that I could go during the day when I have nothing else to do. I used to be a hard working business women in the city, but I move to the states to be with my husband and now I can't work LEGALLY in the USA until my immigration forms are processed. I find myself watching TV a lot during the day because I hate going outside for a walk (too wet). I don't overeat, but I don't excersize as much as I could either. So I don't know what to do - I feel guilty that he quit his membership for me and then I go and get one somewhere else. I would like to keep doing this together!
 
Ah, immigration. They're a lovely bunch of people, huh? ;) My husband wasn't born in the US either. Not a fun process!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?