Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Halloween

Monday, I ate 4 cookies at work and was so guilt-trodden, I went to the gym and did 40 minutes on the elipitical machine, along with a full weight training session. (Yes, I am up to 40 minutes!)

Tuesday, I ate 1 cookie and licked the frosting off another one (but threw the cookie away), but also had french fries at lunch (the first in a very long time). I didn't exercise last night because Tuesday is my off day from the gym. I also had a flu shot yesterday, and my arm was a little sore. Yeah, that's it..my arm was sore.

I did not binge on halloween candy as I have in years past. I did not buy halloween candy. I did not go to the store for something and happen to pick up some candy on clearance "because it's such a good price". I had two small candy bars that were sent to me by one of my companies locations in Texas.

Last Saturday, I bought a box of Little Debbie Fudge Rounds, and I still have some left (yay, me!). Yay, because I didn't sit down and devour the box in two days.

Instead of going out to dinner and socializing tonight, I will go to the gym and repeat my workout from Monday, since I will be out of town Friday-Sunday. I am not going to give in and go to dinner at the Mexican restaurant no matter HOW BADLY I would love to have a nice margarita and some salty tostada chips, because, frankly, the past two weeks have been really bad.

I will be happy with my peanut butter on 9 grain bread sandwhich and diet ginger ale for lunch (though I might sneak in a tiny bag of vending machine doritos). Man, I'm confessing to things I haven't even eaten yet!

laterness....

~ruthie

Comments:
Ruthie - you RULE with all the self control, portion sizes and exercise!!

Reading your updates helps me stay on track.
 
Ruthie - keep up the hard work! A magarita sounds good, but a flat stomach sounds better (right)?
 
lol..a flat stomach? i have never had a flat stomach. i have spent my entire life, from the age of 8 forward as an overweight person. i wouldn't know how to act if i had a flat anything. but thanks for the encouragement, tammy. it's mucho appreciated! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?